- The applicant must be a graduate of, or currently a second year student in an ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant Program.
- The applicant must have passed, or be eligible for, the Physician Assistant National Certification Exam.
A complete application includes the following items:
- Application form
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts (official & sealed)
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from a PA Program faculty member)
- Official NCCPA exam scores (if certified); all residents must be certified prior to beginning the program
- One page typewritten personal statement describing why you wish to seek further training in neonatal intensive care.
Acceptance into the residency program is also contingent upon satisfactory completion of the University of Kentucky pre-employment screening process.
Please mail all application materials (in one envelope) to the following address:
University of Kenutcky
800 Rose Street MS 463
Lexington KY 40536
- Application deadline is May 15th
- Interviews are typically held in June
- The program start date is in the fall
- Please contact the program director with additional questions